To create a YouTube publish destination:
- Click Profiles > Publish Destinations.
- Click YouTube on the left to create a new YouTube publish destination.
- Enter a title and select a category that is applied to all videos published to this destination.
- Click Save.
- The publish destination is saved and you are presented with a link to the Publish Account Setup for this destination.
- Click the link to continue with Publish Account Setup.
Tip: If the YouTube publish destination is not available in the list of publish destinations, you may have to install the appropriate plug-in before you can use it. See YouTube Configuration for more information.
Presenter Accounts for YouTube
YouTube accounts have a length limit for videos uploaded to unverified accounts. Be sure publish accounts (either a default account or individual presenter accounts) are verified to ensure that videos uploaded through TechSmith Relay will be accepted.
Videos that are longer than YouTube's length limit will be discarded by YouTube. To avoid losing videos that YouTube may reject, it is recommended that profiles publishing to YouTube also create a copy of the original recording.
Important: Before videos can be published to a YouTube account, that account must have a channel. For more information on creating a channel for a YouTube account, see the documentation on YouTube.com.