All members of the team roster have the ability to create, analyze, and share videos to the team locker.
**Please Note: A video created within the team locker is ONLY accessible by the members of the team. If anyone shares the link to the video with someone not on your team roster, they will not be able to view the video. Additionally, at this time, there is not a way to export a video out of a team. All videos created within or imported into a team locker cannot be shared outside of that particular team.
To record videos to add to your team locker:
- Open up the Coach's Eye app on your mobile device. From the teams items tab, tap on the team you wish to access.
- Next, tap on the add media icon.
- Tap the camera option to create a new recording.
- To create the best video possible, Coach's Eye offers the following tools:
1. Tap the grid icon to make sure your recording is lined up appropriately. Please note, the grid lines are not included in the actual recording.
2. Tap the timer icon to delay the recording start for a specified amount of time.
3. Tap the camera icon to alternate between the front and back camera.
4. Tap the red circle icon to start and stop recording.
5. Tap the video film icon to return to your team's video library.
- Tap the red circle icon to start recording.
- Tap the red square icon to stop recording.
- Once you're done recording, tap the video film icon to return to your team's video library.
- All members of your team will now be able to access and view the video you just created. Tap the video thumbnail to analyze, tag or delete your video, to get a shareable link to your video, or to make your video available offline for viewing.
Please Note: All videos you add to your team locker will also be backed up to your team's cloud locker.