On the Publish Account Setup page for a profile, presenters can select publish accounts to use for the profile and access an overview of a profile.
For each available publish destination, you can define the accounts for TechSmith Relay to use to access it.
Publish Accounts include the specific information used to place processed presentations in a publish destination, such as user authentication information, folder selection, etc.
To Create a Publish Account
- On the Publish Account page (Profiles > Publish Accounts Setup), click one of the publish destinations you have set up.
- Enter information for the new account.
- Select if you want to make the account the default account. See the tips below for information about default accounts.
- If not a default account, select if you want to Use account information from default account. This allows you to use the credentials from the default account and modify other account information, such as paths, folders, and URLs.
- Click Save.
Things to Consider About Publish Accounts
The following information might help you in making some decisions when creating your publish accounts.
Each publish destination can have a default account.
This can be helpful in several ways:
- You can set up a default account to hold the credentials used to access a publish destination, and then use the other accounts to place presentations into various folders.
- When you select a publish destination and encode setting in a profile, the default account is selected automatically for the publish account.
- You can select different publish accounts for each publish destination/encode setting combination in a profile.
Tip: YouTube publish accounts require verification to upload videos longer than the YouTube maximum (15 minutes as of November 2011). For more information on verifying your YouTube account, visit YouTube.com.