You may notice a few differences when running TechSmith Relay from a mobile storage device, but generally, the process of recording is the same.
Differences when Recording with Portable Recorder
- Click the View Presentations button to see and upload the presentations saved to the mobile storage device.
- In most cases, you will not be connected to the server. When you see this icon , you are not connected to the server.
- After you finish recording, you must save your file to the mobile storage device running the TechSmith Relay portable recorder. You cannot submit it for upload from the computer you are using.
- You may not be able to log in. See Log In to the Portable Recorder for more information.
- When you finish your recording, click Save to save the presentation to the mobile storage device.
- If you are running the portable recorder on a computer with TechSmith Relay installed, you can choose to save your presentation or submit it for upload to the server.
- To upload saved presentations, connect the mobile storage device to a computer with TechSmith Relay installed on it. You can then Upload Presentations from the Portable Recorder.