*View video tutorial here.
To record a new video using the Coach's Eye app:
- Open up the Coach's Eye app on your mobile device. Next, tap on the add media icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the CAMERA option to create a new recording.
- To create the best video possible, Coach's Eye offers the following tools:
1. Tap the grid feature to make sure your recording is lined up appropriately. Please note, the grid lines are not included in the actual recording.
2. Tap the camera icon to alternate between the front and back camera.
3. Tap the timer icon to delay the recording start for a specified amount of time.
4. Tap the microphone icon to mute your recording. This can be helpful for doing voice over analysis once you're done recording.
3. Tap the gear icon to adjust the video resolution.
4. Tap the red icon to start a new recording.
5. Tap and drag the plus icon up and down to zoom in and out while recording.
6. Tap the thumbnail to return to your video library.
- Tap the red button to start and stop your recording.
- Once you're done recording, tap on the thumbnail to return to your video library.