While it's great to use InstantReplay to capture a play from multiple angles, we know it would be even better if the timing in which all of the captures were made was aligned. That's why we've added the ability for a receiving device to remote start and stop multiple broadcasting devices simultaneously.
To use remote start and stop functionality from a receiving device:
- Open the Coach's Eye + InstantReplay app on your mobile device. Sign in if necessary. Tap the gear icon in the lower left-hand corner of the screen to open the settings menu.
- Make sure you have the Receiver role selected. Then, toggle on the Remote Control Broadcasters feature (yellow showing). Finally, under the AVAILABLE BROADCASTERS section, make sure you have selected the broadcasting devices you want to control. Tap Done to exit.
- When you're ready to begin recording, tap the REC icon, located in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. All of your broadcasting devices will begin recording.
- When you're done recording, tap the stop icon, located in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. All of your broadcasting devices will stop recording.
- A new Untitled Session will be created, containing all of the videos captured by the broadcasting devices.