By default, all of the videos you create or add to a team are private to that team, and only roster members can view them. However, we realize there are times you, or your other roster members, may want to share the videos externally- perhaps with other coaches, with another team, with family members or friends, etc.
In this tutorial we'll show you how to share your team videos publicly and with other teams within your organization.
To share a team video publicly or to another team:
- Open up the Coach's Eye app on your mobile device. From the Teams section, tap on the team you wish to access.
- Tap on the video you want to set the privacy level for.
- To set the video's privacy setting to public (meaning anyone with the link can view, whether they are a roster member or not), toggle the sharing option to the on position (green showing). Now, you can share the link to this video with users not on your team roster and they will be able to view it as well.
- Next, tap the Share icon.
- From here, you have two options. You can either share the video to one of your other teams, or you can get the link for the video, to share with users who are not team roster members.
- If you tap the Share Video option, you will see the following options for sharing the link. Tap the option you want to use.
- If you tap the Add to Team option, you will be presented with a list of eligible teams you can share to. Tap the team you want to share the video to.