Microsoft® Windows® SharePoint™ websites allow users to share information, collaborated on documents, and manage media.
Tip: For additional information about Microsoft Windows SharePoint, see the training portal at: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/training/sharepoint.aspx.
To create a SharePoint publish destination:
- Go to Profiles > Publish Destination Setup.
- Click SharePoint on the left to create a new destination.
- Enter the SharePoint URL.
- If you have an invalid certificate on your SharePoint server that is not currently trusted by your TechSmith Relay server, enable the option to Trust All Certificates. This allows TechSmith Relay to ignore any certificate errors and publish to the SharePoint server.
The publish destination is saved and you are presented with a link to the Publish Account Setup for this destination.
- Click the link to continue with Publish Account Setup.
Tip: If the publish destination you would like to use is not available in the list of publish destinations, you may have to install the appropriate plug-in before you can use it. See Plug-Ins for more information.