As you're using InstantReplay to record videos for a game, practice, etc., the videos per session will start to pile up. We know your time is valuable and you need an easy way to locate specific videos quickly, both on-the-fly and for future use. This is why we've created the ability for you to 'favorite' specific videos within a session.
By favoriting specific videos within a session, you'll be able to immediately locate these videos when you need them.
*Please Note: Both broadcasters and receivers can favorite videos.
To favorite a video as a BROADCASTER:
- Open the InstantReplay app on your mobile device. Open the camera, as if you're going to start a new recording.
- Right below the record button, you'll notice a star icon.
- You can tap the star icon before or during recording, to favorite the video.
*Please Note: This process will need to be done each time you want to favorite a new video.
- These videos will appear in your video library (and the receiver's Video Library), under it's specified session, with an opaque coloring and star icon, to indicate them as favorites.
*Please Note: You can favorite a video after it has been added to your video library.To do so, tap on the video to open it in playback mode. In the upper right-hand corner, tap on the star icon. Favorites added after the recording is complete, however, will not be transferred to the receiving devices.
To favorite a video as a RECEIVER:
- Open the InstantReplay app on your mobile device. Tap on the video you want to favorite, to open it in playback mode.
- In the upper right-hand corner, tap on the star icon to favorite the video.
- The video will appear in your video library, with an opaque coloring and star icon on the thumbnail, indicating you have favorited it.