On your Android mobile device, you can manage your subscription, access and edit your profile, view your total storage used, register devices, and adjust your network settings.
*View video tutorial here.
To manage your account on your Android mobile device:
- Open the Coach's Eye app. Tap the menu icon.
- Tap anywhere in the section containing your name and profile picture to open your account settings.
- Under the PROFILE tab, you can see the following information:
1. ACCOUNT LOGIN INFORMATION. Here you can see the account you're signed in with. It is VERY important you are logged in using the same account you purchased your PRO, VIP, or TEAMS subscription with.
2. MY SUBSCRIPTION. Here you can view your personal subscription information, including your subscription level, the amount of storage you're currently using, as well as the option to add more storage or upgrade your subscription.
3. TEAM SUBSCRIPTION. If you are a TEAMS subscriber you will see your subscription information, including the number of roster seats you're using, the amount of storage you're using, as well as the options to add more storage and seats.
4. NETWORK SETTINGS. Under the Network Settings section, you have the option to turn on/off the automatic video backup feature, as well as the feature which allows you to backup your videos using mobile data, when an internet connection is not available.
- Under the DEVICES tab, you can see the following information:
1. The name designated to your current device, as well as the option to edit the name (to more easily identify this device when looking at the list of all your registered device).
2. The option to register/unregister your device.
3. A list of all the devices you have registered. Here you also have the option to unregister any of your listed devices.