Set up Snagit to take an image capture at a later time.
- In the Capture window, select the Image tab.
- Choose an option from the Selection dropdown.
- Add an effect, select a share destination, or customize the other capture options on the Image tab. See Image Tab Settings.
- Enable the Time Delay option.
- Select the Schedule option and set the time to capture.
- Click the Start button or press Print Screen.
- Click and drag to select an area to capture.
Snagit captures an image of the selected area at the scheduled time.
TIP: Save a Preset
To save the capture settings for future use, select Add Preset dropdown > New preset from current settings.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.