Use the Delay option to add extra time before starting the capture to open a menu or set up items on the screen.
- In the Capture window, select the Image tab.
- Choose an option from the Selection dropdown.
- Add an effect, select a share destination, or customize the other capture options on the Image tab. See Image Tab Settings.
- Enable the Time Delay option.
- Select the Delay option and set number of seconds for the delay.
- Click the Capture button or press Print Screen.
- The countdown begins in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Open or set up what you want to capture on the screen.
TIP: Save a Preset
To save the capture settings for future use, select Add Preset dropdown > New preset from current settings.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.