Use the Scanner/Camera option to capture an image from a connected TWAIN-compliant device such as an optical scanner or digital camera.
- In the Capture window, select the Image tab.
- In the Selection dropdown, select Advanced > Scanner/Camera.
- Connect the scanner or camera device to your computer.
- Click the Selection Properties button.
- Select the device from the Current source device dropdown.
- Click the Capture button or press Print Screen.
- The TWAIN driver for the selected device displays an interface to select images. See the device's documentation.
TIP: Save a Preset
To save the capture settings for future use, select Add Preset dropdown > New preset from current settings.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.