Save editing time by modifying multiple files at the same time with the Convert Images option.
- Convert files into another file format.
- Apply the same effect(s) to multiple files.
- Save a group of images to a new file location.
- Apply a naming convention to a set of files.
Open the Convert Images Wizard
- In Snagit Editor, select File > Convert Images.
- In Snagit Editor, click the Library button. CTRL+click to select multiple images. Right-click an image and select Batch Conversion Wizard.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.