The Highlighter tool highlights a rectangular area in an image.
Tools are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
- In Snagit Editor, click to select the Highlighter tool.
The tool properties open. Select a style from the Quick Styles or edit the properties to customize the highlighter settings.
- To select a color, click the Color dropdown and complete one of the following:
- Click to select a color from the preset colors or from the color palette.
- Click the Eyedropper tool and then click to select a color from anywhere on the screen.
- Enter a HEX or RGB value into the field.
- To adjust the color transparency, drag the Opacity slider left or right.
Click and drag on the canvas to draw the highlight.
TIP: Add to Quick Styles
As you edit the properties, a new Quick Style appears at the bottom of the Quick Styles. Click the icon to save the custom style for future use.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.