Annotate an image with Snagit's default stamps, download more from the TechSmith website, or create your own stamps.
Tools are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
Add a Stamp
- In Snagit Editor, click to select the Stamp tool.
- The tool properties open. In the Quick Styles, select a stamp from the Stock Stamps or from My Stamps.
- Click on the canvas to add the stamp.
- To move the stamp, click and drag to move the stamp to the desired location.
- To resize the stamp, click and drag a white handle in or out.
Download More Stamps
- In Snagit Editor, click the Stamp tool.
- The tools properties open. Click the Download More button.
- The Stamps website appears. Click the Download link for the Stamp set to download.
Create a Custom Stamp
Save images, annotations, or objects on the canvas as custom stamps. To create a custom stamp from an image, select Stamp tool > Organize Stamps button > Add Stamp button.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.