Add a shape or frame to an image.
Tools are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
Add a Shape
- In Snagit Editor, click to select the Shape tool.
- The tool properties open. Select a style from the Quick Styles or edit the properties to create a custom shape.
- To select the shape color, click the Outline or Fill dropdown and complete one of the following:
- Click to select a color from the preset colors or from the color palette.
- Click the Eyedropper tool and then click to select a color from anywhere on the screen.
- Enter a HEX or RGB value into the field.
- Click and drag on the canvas to draw the shape.
TIP: Add to Quick Styles
As you edit the properties, a new Quick Style appears at the bottom of the Quick Styles. Click the icon to save the custom style for future use.
Edit a Shape
- Click to select the shape on the canvas.
- To move the shape, click within the shape and drag it to a new position on the canvas.
- Use the handles to control the following:
- To resize the shape, drag the white handles.
- To rotate the shape, drag the green handle.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.