Adding a watermark is a common way of identifying images and discouraging unauthorized use online. Learn how to overlay text, a logo, or copyright information as a watermark over an image.
Effects are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
Add a Watermark
- Click the Effects button.
- The Effects panel opens. Click the Watermark effect.
- The effect properties open. Click the Browse button to select an image file to use for the watermark.
- Click to select the watermark position.
- Drag the scale slider to resize the watermark on the image.
- Select the watermark type and properties:
- Underlay: Displays the watermark in the background of the image giving it an embossed look.
- Overlay: Maintains the watermark colors and positions the watermark on top of the image.
- Click the Apply button to apply the effect to the image.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.