Add an edge effect to one or more sides of an image.
Effects are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
Add an Edge Effect
You can only apply one edge effect at a time. To apply multiple edge effects, repeat this process for each effect.
- Click the Effects button.
- The Effects panel opens. Click the Edges effect.
- The effect properties open and a preview of the effect is shown on the canvas. Click to select which edges to apply the effect.
- Select an edge style from the Style dropdown.
- Drag the slider to adjust the size of the effect.
- Click the Apply button to apply the effect to the image.
TIP: Add to Quick Effects
To save the effect settings for future use, click the Add to Quick Effects button.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.