Capture an image from the same location on the screen at a continuous time interval.
- In the Capture window, select the Image tab.
- Choose an option from the Selection dropdown.
- Add an effect, select a share destination, or customize the other capture options on the Image tab. See Image Tab Settings.
- Enable the Time Delay option.
- Select the Interval option and set the time interval.
- Click the Start button or press Print Screen.
- Click and drag to select an area to capture.
- Snagit captures an image based on the time interval set. To end the time-lapse capture, click the Stop button in the Capture window.
TIP: Save a Preset
To save the capture settings for future use, select Add Preset dropdown > New preset from current settings.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.