Use the Mission Control option to capture an image of an open or hidden window on the screen. Mission Control capture displays all the currently open windows on the screen.
- In the Capture window, select the Image tab.
- In the Selection dropdown, select Mission Control.
- Add an effect, select a share destination, or customize the other capture options on the Image tab. See Image Tab Settings.
- Click the Capture button or press Control-Shift-C.
- Snagit displays all the open windows on the screen. Move the cursor over the window to capture. Click to capture the window.
TIP: Save a Preset
To save the capture settings for future use, select Add Preset dropdown > New preset from current settings.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.