In Snagit Editor, you can combine images or objects together on the canvas. Combine images to:
- Show a side-by-side comparison.
- Enhance an image or graphic.
- Build a collage or collection of images.
- Piece together several images to show a process workflow or mockup.
- Open the images to combine in the tray.
- In Snagit Editor, select File > Open.
- In the Library, double-click to open an image in the tray.
- To take a new image capture, see Capture an Image.
- Click to select the main image in the tray.
- To add an image into the main image, drag the image to add from the tray onto the canvas.
- The image is added as an editable object. After adding the image, you can:
- Click and drag the image to change its position.
- Drag a white handle in or out to resize the pasted image.
- Right-click on the pasted image and select Flatten to make the pasted image a permanent part of the main image.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.