Add a blur to hide or mask sensitive information in an image.
Tools are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
- In Snagit Editor, click to select the Blur tool.
- The tool properties open.Select a blur type:
- Smooth: Reduces the details in a capture similar to viewing through an out-of-focus lens. Use to apply depth or to blur the details in sensitive information.
- Pixelate: Covers up an area with a set of large square pixels. Use to mask faces or sensitive information in an image capture.
- Drag the slider to adjust the intensity.
- Click and drag on the canvas to draw the blur.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.