Show only the relevant content in an image to maintain your viewer's focus. Snagit offers several ways to remove areas from an image capture:
Trim an Image
On the canvas, drag one of the white handles on the edge of the canvas to trim the top, bottom, or side of an image.
To remove extra canvas space, select Edit > Trim.
Crop an Image
Manually select the area to remove around an image.
- In Snagit Editor, click to select the Crop tool.
- Blue handles and grid lines appear over the image. Drag a blue handle in to crop one side of the image.
- Click the Crop button to save the changes.
Cut Out a Section
Delete a vertical or horizontal section from an image and join the two pieces together.
- In Snagit Editor, click to select the Cut Out tool.
- The Quick Styles open. Click to select a style.
- A line appears on the canvas. Click and drag on the canvas to select the area to remove.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.