Add an outline border around an image.
Effects are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
Add a Border
- Click the Effects button.
- The Effects panel opens. Click the Border effect.
- The effect properties open and a preview of the effect is shown on the canvas.
- To change the color of the border, click the Color dropdown and complete one of the following:
- Click to select a color from the preset colors or from the color palette.
- Click the Eyedropper tool and then click to select a color from anywhere on the screen.
- Enter a HEX or RGB value into the field.
- Drag the slider to adjust the width.
- Click the Apply button to apply the effect to the image.
TIP: Add to Quick Effects
To save the effect settings for future use, click the Add to Quick Effects button.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.