The Fill tool flood-fills a flattened area in an image with another color.
Tools are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
- In Snagit Editor, click to select the Fill tool.
- The tool properties open. Select a style from the Quick Styles or edit the properties to customize the fill settings.
- To select a color, click the Color dropdown and complete one of the following:
- Click to select a color from the preset colors or from the color palette.
- Click the Eyedropper tool and then click to select a color from anywhere on the screen.
- Enter a HEX or RGB value into the field.
- Click to apply the fill color to a location on the canvas.
TIP: Add to Quick Styles
As you edit the properties, a new Quick Style appears at the bottom of the Quick Styles. Click the icon to save the custom style for future use.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.