Add an outline border around an image.
Effects are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
Add a Border
- Click the Effects button.
- The Effects panel opens. Click the Border effect.
- Snagit applies the effect to the canvas. Click the button on the effect to customize the settings.
- To change the color of the border, click the Color dropdown and complete one of the following:
- Click to select a color from the preset colors or from the color palette.
- Click the Eyedropper tool and then click to select a color from anywhere on the screen.
- Enter a HEX or RGB value into the field.
- Drag the slider to adjust the width.
TIP: Add to Quick Effects
As you edit the properties, a new effect appears at the bottom of the Quick Effects. Click the icon to save the effect for future use.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.