Apply a filter effect over the entire image.
Effects are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
Add a Color Filter Effect
- Click the Effects button.
- The Effects panel opens. Click the Color Filter effect.
- Snagit applies the effect to the canvas. Click the button on the effect to customize the settings.
- Select a color filter from the dropdown:
- Grayscale: Convert the image from color to shades of gray.
- Sepia Tone: Apply a monochrome effect to the image.
- Invert: Replace the colors in an image with its inverse colors, similar to a film negative.
TIP: Add to Quick Effects
As you edit the properties, a new effect appears at the bottom of the Quick Effects. Click the icon to save the effect for future use.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.