Apply a gradual dimming to the edges of an image.
Effects are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
Add a Fade Effect
- Click the Effects button.
- The Effects panel opens. Click the Fade effect.
- Snagit applies the effect to the canvas. Click the button on the effect to customize the settings.
- Click to select which edges to apply the effect.
- Drag the slider to adjust the size of the effect.
TIP: Add to Quick Effects
As you edit the properties, a new effect appears at the bottom of the Quick Effects. Click the icon to save the effect for future use.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.