The Snagit Editor toolbar consists of image editing tools to annotate, edit, and enhance image captures:
- Draw attention with arrows, text, shapes, highlighter, and callouts .
- Make precise selections on the canvas with the Selection and Magic Wand tools. Use auto-fill to fill in removed areas.
- Build infographics, mindmaps, and presentation slide graphics with shapes and lines.
- Hide sensitive information with a blur or cover up with a shape.
- Add stamps such as cursors, mobile device frames, proofreader's marks, or fun annotations.
- Add a sequence of numbers or letters to label steps within a capture.
- Remove areas with the Crop or Cut Out tools to show only the relevant content in an image.
The annotation tools are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
Getting Started with the Tools
- Click to select a tool from the Snagit Editor toolbar.
- The properties for the selected tool appear in the Properties panel on the right-side of Snagit Editor.
- To select the tool properties, complete one of the following:
- Click to select a style from the Quick Styles. The Quick Styles contain preset or custom styles.
- Edit the settings for the tool in the Properties panel.
- The method for drawing the quick style on the canvas depends on the tool selected. Follow the instructions outlined for each tool.
Customize the Toolbar
You can customize the toolbar with the frequently used tools, effects, share options, and commands. See Customize the Snagit Editor Toolbar.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.