While InstantReplay is a great app to organize, playback and review your videos in, we realize you may want to do more robust video analysis, as well as share your videos with other coaches and athletes. That's why we've created a simple and straightforward process for sending your InstantReplay videos directly to the Coach's Eye app.
*Please Note: You must have both the Coach's Eye and InstantReplay apps installed on your mobile device.
To transfer a video from InstantReplay directly to Coach's Eye:
- Open the InstantReplay app on your mobile device.
- Tap on any video within a Session, to open that specific Session.
- From here, there are two ways you can send a video to Coach's Eye.
Option 1: Press and hold on the video thumbnail of the video you want to share. When the menu appears, select the Share option.
Option 2: Tap Edit.
Then, tap the video you want to send to Coach's Eye (a blue check mark in the lower right-hand corner of the video thumbnail indicates a video has been selected). Then, tap Share.
*Please Note: Currently, you can only send one video at a time to Coach's Eye.
- Select Coach's Eye from the app menu.
- The Coach's Eye app will open automatically and you will receive a confirmation message once your video has transferred successfully. Tap OK.
- Your video can be found in your Device Library. From here you can analyze the video, share the video, export the video, etc.
- You can return to the InstantReplay app by tapping the option in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Repeat the above process to send additional videos to the Coach's Eye app from InstantReplay.