Send content from an application into Snagit Editor using the application's Print option.
Set Up a Snagit Printer
- In the Capture window, select File > Capture Preferences > Capture tab > Printer Capture Settings.
- The Selection Properties dialog opens. On the Snagit Printers tab, select Snagit 13 or click Add a Snagit Printer. Click the Properties button to edit the settings for the printer output.
- Click the OK button.
Send Content from an Application into Snagit Editor
- In the application, select File > Print (or the equivalent in the application).
- From the list of printers, select Snagit 13.
- Click OK to send the capture to Snagit Editor.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.