Magnify an area on the canvas to highlight or show the details.
Tools are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
Magnify an Area
- In Snagit Editor, click to select the Magnify tool.
- The tool properties open. Select a style from the Quick Styles or edit the properties to create a custom style.
- To select the outline color, click the Color dropdown and complete one of the following:
- Click to select a color from the preset colors or from the color palette.
- Click the Eyedropper tool and then click to select a color from anywhere on the screen.
- Enter a HEX or RGB value into the field.
- Click and drag on the canvas to draw the area to magnify.
Edit the Magnified Area
- Click to select the magnified area on the canvas.
- To move the area, click within the magnified area and drag it to a new position on the canvas.
- To resize the area, drag the white handles.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.