The production process, also called rendering, creates a video file based on the sequence of recordings, video and audio clips, images, and effects on the timeline.
Preset production options contain settings optimized for popular distribution methods like Screencast.com, Vimeo, YouTube, your local hard drive, and more.
- Also export your timeline audio as a standalone WAV or M4A file.
- Create and manage production presets. (Windows only)
Share Your Video
- Click Share.
- Choose desired share option from menu.
- In Windows, the Production Wizard appears. Step through the wizard to create your video.
Or, choose Custom Production > New Custom Production to select from other file outputs, further customize production settings, or save the settings as a preset for future use.
- In Mac, the Export As or a Login screen appears. Choose desired options to create your video.
Save the timeline audio as a file.
- Choose Share > Export Audio Only.
- Save as .wav or .m4a. (MP3 is no longer an output option.)
Produce a Selection of the Timeline (Windows only)
Produce a selection on the timeline to create a short video or to preview an effect.
- Make selection on timeline.
- Right-click selection and choose Produce selection as.
- The Production Wizard appears. Produce video with desired settings.
Add a production preset to:
- Create a production standard for company, team, or yourself.
- Save frequently used production settings to be quickly used again.
- Click Share > Custom Production > Add/Edit Presets. The Manage Production Presets dialog box appears.
- Click New . The Create a Production Preset Wizard opens.
- Enter a name and description for the preset and choose a file format.
- Click Next. Step through the rest of the wizard to make selections relevant to the file format you chose.
- At the end of the wizard, click Finish.
- In the Manage Production Presets dialog, click Close.
- The production preset now appears in the dropdown list in the Production Wizard.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.