Behaviors are animated presets to drag and drop on text and media to liven it up and engage your viewers.
These might include:
- Plain text that gently pulsates where you want viewers to click a link.
- Image or a logo that enters the screen then swings back and forth on a hinge.
- Callouts that animate in various ways on the canvas to draw attention to an area in the video.
To Use Behaviors
- Choose Behaviors.
- Drag desired behavior to clip or media on timeline.
- Customize in Properties.
Behaviors can be:
- Added to images, video clips, and plain text, callout, line, and shape annotations.
- Stacked together on a media to create unique effects.
Working with Behaviors
|To perform this action...||Do this...|
Select the behavior on a clip or media, press Delete on keyboard.
The duration of a behavior cannot be independently changed - it extends the entire length of a media clip, callout, etc.
To change the duration, change the duration of the media clip holding the behavior.
|Copy and paste to other location...||
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.