Create themes consisting of unique Quick Styles for each project, organization, or style guidelines you work with. Snagit helps you set up a theme based on the selected color palette.
- In Snagit Editor, click to select a tool.
- The tool properties open. Click the icon and select the New Theme option.
- The New Theme dialog appears. Click the Colors dropdown to select a color to use to automatically generate Quick Styles for the theme.
- Click to select a color from the preset colors or from the color palette.
- Click the Eyedropper tool and then click to select a color from anywhere on the screen.
- Enter a HEX or RGB value into the field.
To add the color to the theme's My Color palette, click the Add button.
Theme Color Tip
It is recommended to select 4-8 colors for generating the new theme.
Snagit automatically generates a set of Quick Styles based on the colors selected. The new theme is available in most tools.
To edit the automatically generated Quick Styles for the theme, see Edit a Theme.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.