Screencast.com is a media hosting service that makes content created with TechSmith products simple and easy. A great way to get started with Screencast.com is to create a Free account, which provides you with 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth. If you need more storage or bandwidth, upgrade to a Pro account.
Create a Free Screencast Account
- Go to Screencast.com and click Sign Up.
- Click Create a new account.
- Enter your email address and a password for your account or sign up with a Google account.
- Click Create Account to complete the process.
You are now logged in and can begin to add content to your library.
Overview of Account Types
- Includes 2 GB storage and 2 GB transfer bandwidth per month.
- Allows you to upload videos and use Screencast.com's folders and playlists to share your content publicly with anyone or privately with just those you select (either by invitation or access phrase).
- Includes 30 GB storage and 240 GB transfer bandwidth per month.
- The cost is $9.95 per month or $99.95 per year. Purchase a Screencast.com Pro account from the TechSmith store.
- Upload videos and use Screencast.com's folders and playlists to share your content publicly with anyone or privately with just those you select (either by invitation or password).
- Create a uniquely branded content View Page. Add your own logo, color scheme, and customize what appears to viewers.
- Add and edit video captions.