Screencast.com is a media hosting service that makes content created with TechSmith products simple and easy. A great way to get started with Screencast.com is to create a Free account, which provides you with 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth. If you need more storage or bandwidth, upgrade to a Pro account.
Create a Free Screencast.com Account
- Go to Screencast.com and click Sign Up.
- Click Create a new account.
- Enter your email address and a password for your account or sign up with a Google account.
- Click Create Account to complete the process.
You are now logged in and can begin to add content to your library.
Overview of Account Types
- Includes 2 GB storage and 2 GB transfer bandwidth per month.
- Allows you to upload videos and use Screencast.com's folders and playlists to share your content publicly with anyone or privately with just those you select (either by invitation or password).
- Includes 25 GB storage and 200 GB transfer bandwidth per month.
- The cost is $9.95 per month or $99.95 per year. Purchase a Screencast.com Pro account from the TechSmith store.
- Upload videos and use Screencast.com's folders and playlists to share your content publicly with anyone or privately with just those you select (either by invitation or password).
- Create a uniquely branded content View Page. Add your own logo,color scheme, and customize what appears to viewers.
- Add and edit video captions.
Did you find the help you were looking for? Provide feedback