The Account Information page allows you change your display name. Your display name is used to uniquely identify your library and appears in the following locations:
- URLs of your library, folders, playlists, and media
- Breadcrumbs while browsing media
Display Name Requirements:
- Your display name must be between 2 and 20 characters long and begin with a letter.
- Display names cannot include spaces, but can be made up of letters, numbers, and the following symbols: hyphen (-), and underscore (_).
To change your display name:
- Sign in to Screencast.com and navigate to the My Account page.
- Enter a new display name in the Display name field and click Save.
- Screencast will ask you to enter your password to confirm the changes.
Did you find the help you were looking for? Provide feedback