You can add folders to organize your content in the library on Screencast.com.
- In your library, click the Add Folder button.
- A new folder appears. Enter a folder name by typing in the field and then press Enter.
- The folder is added to the Folders list in alphabetical order. Click the folder to open it in the main page panel.
Edit Folder Settings
- Hover over the folder in the list. Click the gear icon and choose Edit to display the folder settings.
- The Edit folder dialog opens and allows you to manage folder settings including:
- Title and description
- Privacy level
- RSS feed availability
- After making the desired changes, click Save.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.