Create a playlist to share content located in different folders or in your Library as a single group. Enable playlist RSS feeds to allow viewers to subscribe and receive notifications when new content is available.
This article covers how to:
Create a Playlist
- In your library, click the Add Playlist button.
- Enter a playlist name by typing in the field and then press Enter to finish creating the playlist.
- The playlist is added to the list in alphabetical order. Click the playlist to open it in the main panel.
- Hover over the playlist in the sidebar menu,Click the gear icon and choose Edit.
- The Edit playlist dialog opens and allows you to manage folder settings including:
- Title and description
- Privacy level
- RSS feed availability
- After making the desired changes, click Save.
Add Content to a Playlist
After creating a playlist, you can add new content to it any time.
- Navigate to the video(s), image(s), or other files you would like to add to the playlist, and click the checkbox to select each item.
- Click the Move selected content button and select a playlist to add the content to.
The content is added to the playlist.
Did you find the help you were looking for? Provide feedback