Create a Playlist to share content in different folders and your library as a single group. You can even add an RSS feed to your Playlist to allow viewers to subscribe and be notified when you add content.
To create a Playlist
- In your library, click the Create Playlist button.
- Select the content to add to the Playlist and then click Create Playlist.
- In the Edit Playlist Properties dialog:
- Enter a title and description.
- If desired, select an RSS option.
- Choose the privacy level.
- Click Save and your Playlist appears in the library.
To add content to an existing Playlist:
After creating a Playlist, you can add new content to it any time.
- Navigate to a Playlist by selecting it in your Library.
- On the Playlist View Page, click Manage Playlist.
- In the Manage Playlist dialog, select the contentto add to the Playlist and click Done.
Did you find the help you were looking for? Provide feedback