Rich Site Summary (RSS) is a web feed format used to publish frequently updated content such as blog entries, news headlines, and podcasts. Recipients subscribe to the feed by adding the URL to an RSS aggregator and then receive updates when new content is published.
RSS feeds can be created and shared for public folders, public playlists, and hidden playlists on Screencast.com. After enabling a folder or playlist RSS feed, you can share the URL with recipients or they can go to the folder or playlist and copy the RSS URL.
This article explains how to:
Enable a Folder or Playlist RSS Feed
- Hover over a folder or playlist in the list, click the gear icon, and choose Edit.
- In the Edit folder dialog, click the Feeds tab.
- Click the Enable RSS Feed and/or the Enable iTunes Feed switches to toggle the feeds on or off.
- Click Save.
Share an RSS Feed URL
- Hover over a folder or playlist in the list, click the gear icon, and choose Share.
- In the Share dialog click Copy next to the RSS Feed or iTunes Feed URL.
- Paste the URL into an email or instant message to share with others.
Subscribe to a Folder or Playlist RSS Feed
- Navigate to the folder or playlist and click the Share button.
- Click Copy for the RSS or iTunes feed option and paste the URL into the RSS aggregator of your choice.
Did you find the help you were looking for? Provide feedback