RSS is a web feed format used to publish frequently updated content such as blog entries, news headlines, and podcasts. Recipients subscribe to the feed by adding the URL to an RSS aggregator and then receive updates whenever new content is added.
RSS feeds can be created and shared for public folders, and public or hidden playlists on Screencast.com. After enabling a folder or playlist RSS feed, you can share the URL with recipients or they can go to the folder or playlist and copy the RSS URL.
This article explains how to:
- Hover the cursor over a folder or playlist and click the Edit icon.
- In the Properties dialog, click the checkbox to enable the RSS Feed.
- Hover the cursor over a folder or playlist in the library and click the Share icon.
- Click to select the RSS feed URL and press Control+C (Windows) or Command+C (Mac) to copy it to your clipboard.
- Paste the URL into an email or instant message to share with others.
- Navigate to the folder or playlist and click the RSS Feed button in the upper-right corner.
- For the page that opens, copy the URL in your browser's address bar and paste it into the RSS aggregator of your choice.
Did you find the help you were looking for? Provide feedback