We're sorry! Camtasia Studio cannot connect to YouTube. Check your internet connection and try again.
Please reset Camtasia using the steps below to resolve the problem.
- Exit Camtasia and the Camtasia Recorder. Confirm that they are not running in Task Manager.
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard to open the Run window.
- Type the following and click OK: regedit
- Camtasia 2019: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio\19.0
- Camtasia 2018: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio\18.0
- Camtasia 9: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio\9.0
- Right-click the 19.0, 18.0, or 9.0 folder and click Export. Save the file to a safe location on your computer (this is a backup).
- Right-click the 19.0, 18.0 or 9.0 folder again and click Delete.
- Close the Registry Editor, and open Camtasia.