We're sorry! Camtasia Studio cannot connect to YouTube. Check your internet connection and try again.
Please reset Camtasia using the steps below to resolve the problem.
- Exit Camtasia and the Camtasia Recorder. Confirm that they are not running in Task Manager.
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard to open the Run window.
- Type the following and click OK: regedit
- Browse to ("##" is the version of Camtasia being used): HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio\##.
- Right-click the ##.0 folder ("##" is the version of Camtaisa being used) and click Export. Save the file to a safe location on your computer (this is a backup).
- Right-click the ##.0 folder again and click Delete.
- Close the Registry Editor, and open Camtasia.