Add capture metadata such as application, version, time and date, and operating system to the bottom of an image.
Effects are only available for image captures. Share your video to Camtasia to enhance it with annotations and effects.
Add a Capture Info Effect
- Click the Effects button.
- The Effects panel opens. Click the Capture Info effect.
- The effect properties open and a preview of the effect is shown on the canvas. Select the metadata to display.
- Enable the Custom Text option to enter a note or additional information.
- To change the color of the background, click the Color dropdown and complete one of the following:
- Click to select a color from the preset colors or from the color palette.
- Click the Eyedropper tool and then click to select a color from anywhere on the screen.
- Enter a HEX or RGB value into the field.
- Click the Apply button to apply the effect to the image.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.