When Exporting a project from Camtasia 3, the resulting video is black or a section of the video is black (no video but audio is still playing).
- Update Camtasia to the latest version by going to Camtasia 3 > Check for Updates... and then try exporting again.
- If that doesn't work, restart your computer, don't open anything else besides Camtasia upon a restart and then try exporting again.
- Change the Profile of an export:
- Click on Share>Local File...
- Click on the drop down menu for File Format: and choose Export to MP4 (.mp4)
- Click on the drop down menu for Profile: and choose Baseline (Larger file, widest compatibility)
- Hit OK and then Export
*If this workaround does not seem to resolve the problem, please contact support for further assistance.