The Beta Library improves folder creation and management by displaying your folders in a column along the left side of the page. New folders can be created quickly by clicking the Add Folder button. The folder creation process, along with how to edit folder settings, is explained in detail in this article.
- In your library, click the Add Folder button.
- A new folder appears. Give the folder a name by typing in the field and then press Enter to finish creating the folder.
- The folder is added to the Folders list in alphabetical order. Click the folder to open it.
By default, new folders are set to the Hidden privacy level when they are created. Learn more about folder privacy levels.
- The folder opens in the main panel on the page. Hover over the folder name in the sidebar, click the gear icon, and select Settings to open the Folder Settings dialog.
- Use the Folder Settings dialog to change folder options including:
- Title and description
- Privacy level
- RSS feed activation
- After making the desired changes, click Save.
Did you find the help you were looking for? Provide feedback