Folders and playlists have a number of customizable options that can be managed from the Settings dialog. From the Settings dialog, you can change the title, add a description, choose privacy settings, and set up RSS feeds.
Opening the Settings Dialog
The Settings dialog can be opened two ways:
- Hover over the folder to edit in the sidebar. Click the gear icon and select Edit.
- Open the folder to edit. In the main panel, click the gear icon next to the folder name and select Edit.
The Settings Dialog
The Settings dialog contains three tabs:
- General- Change the folder or playlist title or description. Pro Users can select a View Page template for a folder or customize a new one.
- Privacy - Select a privacy level for your folder or playlist.
- Feeds - Control RSS feeds for a folder or playlist. RSS feeds enable viewers to subscribe to your content and receive notifications for new content available.