Folders and playlists have a number of customizable options that can be managed from the Folder Settings dialog. You can edit the title, add a description, choose privacy settings, and setup RSS feeds.
Opening the Folder Settings Dialog
The Folder Settings dialog can be opened two ways:
- Hover over the folder you would like to edit in the sidebar, click the gear icon, and select Settings.
- Open the folder you'd like to edit, click the gear icon by the folder name in the main panel, select Settings.
Folder Settings Dialog
The Folder Settings dialog contains three sections, divided by tabs:
- General - Change the folder title or description. Pro Users can select a View Page template on the Basic tab, or customize a new one.
- Privacy - Select a privacy level for your folder or playlist from the Privacy tab.
- Feeds - Control RSS feeds for a folder or playlist. RSS feeds let viewers subscribe to your content and get updates when you post new material.