In the Beta Library, navigating and managing folders and playlists is improved by displaying each in an alphabetized list along the left side of the interface. Folders can be shared by selecting them from the list and then clicking the Share button.
When sharing a folder or a playlist, you can:
- Share a direct URL
- Embed a MediaRoll in a webpage
- Share an RSS Feed for viewers to subscribe to
- Select the folder or playlist to share.
- Click the Share button in the folder controls section above the main content panel.
- Click the code in the desired option and press Control+C (Windows) or Command+C (Mac) to copy it to your clipboard.
- Press Control+V (Windows) or Command+V (Mac) to paste the code where you would like to share your content.
Did you find the help you were looking for? Provide feedback