Verify Camera Settings
TechSmith products do not support H.265 content. Content recorded in Coach's Eye, or with the native Camera app (with the H.265 video codec) and imported into Coach's Eye will not work. This can lead to failed analysis, uploading issues, or viewing issues even if the video works within the app originally.
- Open the Camera App on your device.
- Click the gear icon to open Camera settings.
- Under Videos verify High efficiency video is off, (if this is an option) and if this is already off please toggle this on and off again.
- Try recording and sharing a new video.
Toggle Airplane Mode
To learn how to toggle airplane mode, see this wikiHow article.
Force Close Coach's Eye
See this wikiHow article for instructions on how to force close an app.
Sign Out of Your Coach's Eye Account
- Open Coach's Eye.
- Tap the Account tab (top left corner).
- Tap Sign out.
- Power down the device completely, then power it back on.
- Open Chrome and confirm that the internet/data connection is working.
- Launch Coach's Eye.
- Tap the Account tab and sign back in to your account.
- Try sharing a new video (that has not been shared before). Make sure that Coach's Eye is open and in the foreground until the upload is complete.
Retry or Clear Failed Uploads
- Tap the Notifications tab.
- Retry or dismiss all previously failed uploads.